Sunday, May 4, 2008

No not Mikey I Love Him!


This last week we spent it on vacation to Disneyland. One of the days we were able to go to Universal Studios. It was really a fun day and worth the effort. The kids loved the Curious George play land. I has a big water park with big water guns to soak people. After they were dry we went to the tent to play with another play area. It had probably 10,000 Nerf soft balls and guns and different things to shoot them out of and play with. I am not sure if Ben had more fun in there or the kids. At Universal Studios they have a big prop from Jaws (I think). It is a giant shark that is hung up like it has been caught and on the wharf. Well we went to go take a picture of it. Ben suggested we put Mikey in the mouth. When Max heard that he started Freaking OUT! "No not Mikey I Love him!" It was pretty funny. Max says some funny things. We had a great trip but now I am exhausted and think the next few days I will take it easy. Make sure you check out Max's face in this picture it says it all! If you click on the picture it will enlarge.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Max's face is hysterical! I am impressed you did Disneland with 3 little ones! You are awesome. Glad you had a great time and your pictures are darling.