Monday, May 12, 2008

Want a Dog?

I have always been a dog person. I love dogs. My coal dog that I have had around for the last 10 years is one of my favorite people. (yes I said people). So When we moved into this house we inherited Callie a border collie/lab mix. She is a cute dog but could be the most disobedient dog ever! She will run away at every chance she will get. After she runs away and might I add she is one of the fastest running dogs I have ever seen she never comes back. Luckily we have some sweet little kids next door who will run all over the neighborhood to catch the stupid dog. Picture tackling! The dog has been on the cusp of leaving the house permanently for awhile. Well tonight could have been the last straw. I took the dumb dog on a walk. First she got in a fight with another dog. Then when we got home I started to close the garage and let Callie off the leash a little too soon. What did the stupid dog do she jetted for the door. Not only did she make it barely under the door Indiana Jones Style, she ran away. I really do not like this dog. I am secretly hoping she will not come back. If you would like a dog I will throw in 20 bucks and sincere gratitude.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

That is so funny! I admire you for even trying the dog thing. Madison begs for a dog all the time, and I tell her when she has her own house she can have as many dogs as she wants!! We did get her a little mechanical one :-) Well...I hope your kids won't be heartbroken if he doesn't come back!

Uriona Family said...

Don't look at me. You know how I feel about dogs. ;)