Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Michael's 1st Birthday






Michael had his first Birthday today. This year has gone by so fast. He is such a delight in our family and we love having him. He has started to talk a little and is almost walking. They grow so fast. Max and Ryley are the best big brother and sister. We had a little family party for him tonight and it was a fun time. Mikey really liked his cake and the hot dogs. He even got really excited about all the new toys! Happy Birthday Mikey Baby!

7 comments:

Mindurs said...

Darn babies grow up way too fast! Happy birthday Mikey you re one cute little guy!

By the way what an amazing cake. Who knew that Mel would grow-up to be a domestic goddess?

Lisel said...

I think all the time making the cake was definitely worth it! It turned out so cute! Mikey is so cute! Happy Birthday!

Uriona Family said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing up...all of them are! Make them stop.

And...the cake, um...hello Martha...you are no longer invited to my partites because the cake alone is more effort than I put into my entire parties!

Sarah Carlston said...

I cant believe he is already one! It seems like you just had him.

He is adorable!

Kim Millard said...

WOW!!! That cake is amazing! Can I hire you to make one for me?

Alexis said...

That is the cutest cake EVER!!! I can't believe you did that! You should start a little side company.

They grow up so fast. He is soooo sweet.

BTW...one hat came from Target and the other from a neighbor :-)

Anonymous said...

That is a great cake, but you always make everything look so good. Happy birthday to your little guy!