Sunday, October 19, 2008

This is the Place Park

This week with school out I took the kids to This is the Place Park. Our friend Stacia and her kids came also. We had a fun time going from house to house getting treats. The kids liked the corn maze the best. I think the part they really liked was the McDonald's lunch after!
Max actually wore a costume he won't wear anything on his head but it is progress from previous years. After the park he informed me now he wants to be Star Wars! Anyone know where to get a cool Jedi costume?

Click to play Costume Practice Run
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

3 comments:

Alexis said...

I've heard that place is way fun! What cute kids you have :-)

Lisel said...

Looks fun! Maybe I'll have to take the kids since they're off track! I have a jedi costume that I made for Zach, but it's probably way too big for Max - you could try it though.

The Lambourne Family said...

So cute! The kids looked adorable in their costumes.