Thursday, December 11, 2008

Grocery Shopping

Most of you know I have started to try couponing. This basically means it takes an hour to get ready to go grocery shopping. I get the satisfaction at the end of the grocery trip when I see my saving. I am not great at it yet but I refuse to give up. Today at Albertsons they have a promotion spend 10 get 4 dollars off instantly. You have to buy certain items blah blah. Anyway getting to the satisfaction part. I bought 2 boxes of chicken broth, 4 packages of frozen veggies, Pillsbury rolls 3 cans. The grand total you ask? $1.60

This is the point I get my satisfaction

www.grocerysmarts.com

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Melanie - I totally have wanted to start using coupons, but haven't had the patience. You've inspired me.... I think I'll start trying it too!