Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wrap up November

At the beginning of the month I was going to write things I was thankful for everyday. Then the month turned crazy and I feel like I was lucky to get in bed before 12. So to reflect a little for me I thought I would add the things I am thankful for to benefit all of you and myself. These are in no particular order.
1. Nap Time- I really don't need to explain this to anyone.
2. America- The greatest free country in the world!
3. A good heater in the car. Seriously the last car we had left us wanting and always with a good coat on while driving.
4. Tivo or Direct TV rewind whatever it is called. The fact that I can pause TV and rewind is a glorious thing to me.
5. Kitchen gadgets I really love them and I am thankful they make things easier.
6. Our house- We have now been at our home for a year and even though it is not finished to my dream I love it!
7. Max- He is such a sweet kid and I love his little personality. He makes me laugh all the time.
8. Ryley- such a girl and I love that she is our little princess. She was meant to be a big sister.
9. Michael- Everyday his little personality is coming out. He thinks this week that he can fight Ben.
10. Ben- I feel so blessed he came into my life. I love him and everything he has made me into. I am a better person because of him.
11. Good friends- Where would I be if I couldn't call some of you 13 times a day for help!
12. My church-I love it and it has made my life better.
13. Sweats
14. When the kids play together nicely.
I could go on and on but this is a little long for me. If you are still reading this Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: