Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer Fun.


Watching fireworks on the top of the car at The Canyons.

We have had a fun summer with the kids. Many trips to the barn and the swimming pool. Ryley just finished her first year of swim team and she rocked! I think in a few years she will be swimming better than me. Max is excited to join next year. The best part of swim team is realizing how bad I am at swimming. Something to work on for myself.

Mikey has been growing and learning alot this summer. His vocabulary is really starting to take off and he makes me laugh. He says new things everyday I love this age. He will be 2 in October it is hard for me to believe. Max still gets to chill with me alot. he misses the kindergarten cut off barely so he has an entire year at home still. I am going to really try and enjoy it. He is getting excited for his birthday and wants to talk about it all the time. Just a little update from the Rogers Fam.


Smores with Grandma at the Barn.




A couple of Rye's team mates after their Relay. they were so cute to watch. I think they were the smallest kids in the league. All the other relay teams would finish about 2 lengths before them. They always brought alot of cheers!



P.S. We bought a Puppy this week. I'll introduce her later.

2 comments:

Uriona Family said...

Cute new background. All looks like fun, we need to get together and share some of that fun.

WhAT?! Another dog? I thought you were done with dogs.

Kelly said...

Your kids are so cute Mel, seriously! Cute new dog too!