Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm a Sucker




Last year Coal Dog left the family for the big Farm in the sky. He was a good dog and I loved him. When he died I was convinced that I would not get another dog since they are expensive. They are so sweet to have around and I love them but going to the vet kills me. About Christmas time I told Ben I would love a White lab puppy. He usually just shakes his head at me. He would get one but I said I really was not ready.

Well the dog story starts with Adam and Erica. They bought a white lab puppy and brought her over to show her off. WE all thought she was adorable of course and then the kids wanted one. Mikey was so cute with Lady he loved to play with her and hold her. His lack of fear did not help me to not get a dog. A day later I called the breeder and she still had a little girl left. Two puppies from the same litter does it get any cuter! I thought for a day and off we went to Heber to "look" well you don't "look" with kids and home we come with the dog. On the way to Heber Max tells me, "Mom, Ryley and I agree on the name Daisy."

Well we call her Daisy Dog and I am so happy to have her! She is so sweet and her cuteness makes me explode! I love having a puppy again and can't wait for her to grown up with the kids.


Any tips on puppy life haven't had one for awhile so help us out!

6 comments:

Kim Millard said...

Too cute! I have been telling Miles I want a white lab for a little while now. I think they are beautiful!

Kelly said...

So cute!! I just finished the book "Marley and Me" seriously a few minutes ago, you need to read that book. The dog on the cover is a white lab and is super cute. He's not such a good dog but it's a cute story, especially for a dog lover.

Lyla Slade said...

How sweet that little puppy face is! So precious! We need to catch up again soon!

Jessie said...

Ohhh, your puppy is SO cute! How fun! Hey, thanks for coming to Jeff's party last night. It really made him so happy to have such good friends there! And thanks for all the help and the laughs! I had such a good time hanging out with everyone :)

Hailey said...

I can't tell you how jealous I am right now. Nick and I want a puppy so bad, especially after Jake died. I think you made the right decision! Labs are the best dogs. Daisey is one lucky dog. Nick and I will have to stop by and see the dog and the kids of course!

Kami said...

I've always said I will potty train OR house train, but never both in the same year! I've gotta get Kaleb out of diapers before we even THINK about a puppy. Our 100 pound lab will have to entertain the kids for now. :)