Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Hangover.



I feel today that I am coming out of the fog from Christmas. I have been so tired. the house was totally disastrous. Since it was a mess people kept showing up. Funny how that happens I think they know when it looks like a bomb went off. Well tomorrow I'll start putting the Christmas cheer away and look forward to the new year with some new goals and energy.

The kids had a great Christmas and they all seemed to enjoy all the attention. Then again my kids never not enjoy attention. Mikey was fun this year he really enjoyed his presents and liked opening them. His favorites are a light saber and the old school double car race track from the eighties. The great never die right?
Max and Rye are a little more complicated. Ryley insisted to Santa she needed a guitar so her Dad can teach her. Good luck with that Ben. Max just loves his Wii he just wanted some new games. He is a pretty good and always kicks my trash (which isn't saying much)
A few pictures from the season. Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight.
Max wanted a Fathead of Deron Williams Ben bought this Boys and their sports!

1 comment:

Nancy Thompson Mahler said...

You have such a great family, I love you all!!