Thursday, October 14, 2010

Marcus is a week old!

Marcus had a big day today. He had a photo shoot with the famous Emily Walton of barnwood photography. I can't wait to see the results. Ben has been giving me a hard time tonight for playing dress up with the baby. I love it though. Emily had a huge basket that we put Marcus in for pictures. Michael was out with us and we asked him what do you think of the basket? His reply, "it's stupid!" thanks kid you're a real sweetie. Anyway...
I took this pic today after Marcus had a bath his first bath in fact at home. He loved it and seems happy. I always love to think they are really smiling. Such a sweet baby.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

emily said...

Nothing like the honesty of a child!
:)

Kami said...

He is so cute! Post your professional pics when you get them!

Jessie said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! And can wait to kiss his chubby little cheeks :)

Marie said...

Oh, he's an angel! I love those little newborn smiles.

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see your pictures either. I love those kind of pictures. I love Mikey's response too!

Lyla Slade said...

So sweet!