Sunday, October 3, 2010

The princess puppy

Daisy is a bit of a princess. I have nicknamed her the princess puppy for that reason. She fits with our family well and I love having a dog around again. Sometimes she is naughty but for the most part she is a good dog.
Mikey loves her more than any of the other kids but he claims she is not his dog. He always says things like mom your dog needs to eat or mom your princess puppy needs to go outside. It makes us all laugh that the dog is only my dog. Hopefully I'm not creating future therapy session for my children by loving a dumb dog.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Marie said...

Daisy had better get her fill of the attention before it's too late! I assume you're getting ready to meet your new little one. Not too much longer, right? We wish you the best of luck, and we will be thinking of you.

Erica Rogers said...

Just like her sister Lady :)