Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How bout them Jazz!


If you know Ben at all you know he is obsessed with the Utah Jazz! We do not miss games at our house EVER! Well the obsession has thus far been passed down to Max. Rye is spending the night at her grandmaz. So I am having a quiet night but the boyz are watching the Jazz. Ben cheerz for the game while Max actz it out on the rug. He likez to pretend to shoot when they do. I think he might understand the game a little more than most people. For Max's birthday we had to have a Jazz cake. Everyday is usually a struggle for him if he is not wearing Jazz clothes. The other day at a Fanzz store Max runs up to me, "MOM I NEED A DERON WILLIAMS SHIRT!" I being mom said no! But to no onez surprise Ben took him to a game last week and what does Max come home with a Deron Jersey. Which he has preceded to sleep in every night for the next week! Sometimes when Max is asked who his favorite play is my fav response is "The Bear". I love my boyz. They sure do love them some Jazz!

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Seriously....did you make that cake???!!!! Wow!

Kim Millard said...

LOVE the cake! I showed Miles and he is jealous. We are still big Jazz fans even out on the East coast! Miles will sit at his computer and watch the score change on espn.com.

Nancy Thompson Mahler said...

You really are Martha Stewart!!!