Saturday, July 12, 2008

3-D Movies


A fun Saturday! I love Saturday I must say it is my favorite day of the week. Today we took the kids to the movie Journey to the Center of the Earth. I was not terribly excited but being a mom you get to see all the "great" kids shows. When we got to the theater we realized this movie was shown in 3D! My first reaction was not good, since Disneylands, "Honey I shrunk the kids" Max was not a fan of the 3D effect. Luckily he has magically out grown that fear. The movie was fun and if you have kids that can sit through something other than a cartoon it was worth seeing. The kids really like the 3D effects and found alot of it hilarious. Not to mention they look cute in those glasses. I even jumped a few times when things jumped out at you. At one point I startled my sleeping baby not smart. I am a wimp in movies and startle easily.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the new pictures on your blog. What a cute family!!!