Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hangin with D Will


One of our friends tipped me off that Deron Williams from the Jazz would be signing autographs today. Make the story short off we went to the Sam's Club opening to meet D-Will. I am not sure if Ben or Max was more excited. I had all the kids in their Jazz shirts and Max and Rye had their items ready to be signed. We only had to stand in line about 20 minutes that wasn't bad I was expecting an hour or more. I was standing in line with my friend and her little boy. I was looking around at the other obsessed fans there. I did not see any other children or moms for that matter right by us. I would say that for the majority of the line it was grown men in D Will shirts or suits. I kinda thought to myself do these people have jobs?
It was have fun experience for Max he was speechless when he met Deron. He signed his jersey and let him sit on his lap. I took some pics but I can't get the camera to upload them. I will share later. It was a fun day and the kids had a great time. I think Ben is a little jealous that he didn't leave work to meet Deron!

No comments: