Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life Off, Game On!


The Jazz season is in full swing. Thanks to Uncle James, Max has been able to attend a few games. I don't think this family will ever miss a game between Max and Ben. Max really loves to watch the games. Often during the day I will find Max re-watching the previous night game on TV via the "tivo" option. He also enjoys acting out his favorite plays. Two weeks ago Ben took Max to the game and if you took a new coat, after the game you could meet Kyle Korver. I was secretly hoping the autograph session was for later so I could go. Ben said that about 2/3rd of the crowd was women all done up for Korver. I wonder if any of them had the guts to wear the "Mrs. Korver" shirt. Back to my blog about Max. Ben was the nice Dad and sat through the line to get Max's Jersey signed. Max was totally excited. He still says that D-Will is his favorite.

2 comments:

The Lambourne Family said...

Cute little Max! I love it when he tells me he went to the Jazz game and the "bad guys" lost!

Stacia Hoecherl said...

Mel, I tagged you so go to my blog and see what to do.