Sunday, November 2, 2008

Parades , Parties, and CANDY!

October is over and hopefully soon we will all come down from our sugar high. I think I ate too much sugar Friday since Saturday I was wiped out! The kids and I had a great week and a fun Halloween. I think this has been the funnest Halloween we have had with the kids so far. They really got into the idea of Trick or Treating and dressing up. Ryley was a witch, Max Buzz Light year, and Michael was a crocodile. Friday we had a Trunk or Treat at our neighborhood and then we took the kids out. Our neighbors do a spook alley in their back yard every year. This year we took the kids and it was funny. Max was terrified with Ben and Ryley and I walked through cool as a can be. I was trying to be my bravest for her. They had a chainsaw at the end and when we left Max said the monster was trying to vacuum him. The kids had a great night and pulled off with a big load of candy.

We were also able to participate in traditional elementary parade and preschool parties. Max keeps telling everyone that he ate a spider at school.(Donut treat) On to all the upcoming holidays it doesn't seem to stop from here until the new year! Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Uriona Family said...

Even as an adult I am afraid of spook allies. I was kind of glad to get married so it was officially uncool being an old married couple and going to a haunted house. I am a nerd and freak out even though I know it is all fake. The kids look great!!

P.S. on a side note...I HATE COUPONING. I need a pep talk.