Sunday, January 4, 2009

1 Wedding 1 Christmas 1 busy month!

I am excited for the new year! We have a fun December. Rachel my niece was here from Germany with Tony. It was fun to visit with them and get to know Tony. After an exciting Christmas we headed to Vegas for Rachel and Tony's Wedding. It was a fun wedding and everything was beautiful. Including the couple they were so happy and I am very happy for them. The kids were fun at the wedding and Max had some awesome moves on the dance floor. Bring on 2009!


2 comments:

Uriona Family said...

I kept wanting to call you guys to come and play and then I would remember...oh yeah, they have a crzy month. But...it is January!!! wanna play? Rachel looks beautiful. Looks like a nice wedding.

Anonymous said...

I love your slides, I had to steal that idea from you!! Glad you had a great holiday!