Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Ryley Dear!






Well I am officially feeling really old this week. Mainly for the reason that Rye is now 6! I feel like we just brought her home for the hospital and we were so scared. I remember being freaked that I was just trusted with this new baby no questions asked. Looking back on those first months I think she threw up too much!

Fast forward six years, she now is everything you would expect a six year old to be. She is such a great big sister and a wonderful daughter.
A few weeks ago when I asked what she wanted to do for her birthday she said have a magician. What the...
Then she adds Daddy can be the magician! Thus my post about a magician. Well we found a great magician and if you need one let me know. He kept the kids and the parents laughing hysterically the entire time. To my relief he did not turn out to be the weird guy that cannot get a job anywhere else. She had a great time. All of her little school friends that she invited were so cute. That was a change also this year she wants to invite "her friends"

On her actually Birthday the snow was so bad we had to cancel her family party since grandma was stuck and could not get up the hill! Don't worry we got her up. After Ben witnessed a few car heading down the street sideways! Her Papa braved the storm though I think he has no fear. He should though their driveway is SCARY! It turned out to be a good bday weekend, but did I mention the trip to Insta Care on Saturday?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Mel she is SOO cute and looks a lot like you! I'm glad the magician turned out well.

Lyla Slade said...

Looks like a really fun party! Does Rye think she is soooo big now! The snow has been rediculous lately!