Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sledding


Ben had some cousins in town from Michigan skiing all week. We have been in Vegas but when we got back we were able to hang out with them for a few days. The kids were really cute and Max really liked his cousin Zachary. We went sledding at a place by Park City and it was really fun try it out! You don't have to walk up a hill or anything. Basically it is sledding for lazy people like me. Mikey was not a fan of sledding! Mieky and I hung out in the warming hut most the time.

3 comments:

Natalie Rogers said...

Girl, what are you doing up so late? I'm all for sledding the Lazy Man way!!! I've been wanting to take the kids, but have not been willing to put forth that much effort. I too, would be spending the whole time indoors somewhere holding Brody and praying nothing terrible happens to the kids..or the Big KID.

Kelly said...

That looks like so much fun! Is that the sledding hill by Jeremy Ranch? I've never been but I've always thought it looked fun every time I drive by.

Jessie said...

Hey! So Happy New Year! The sledding looks like fun. I think Jeff and I need to go. Yeah, let's definitely get together sometime soon for a game night or something :)