Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Going to the Zoo and Hair raising stories



Ryley's kindergarten class had a Zoo field trip this week. I was lucky enough to go. Thanks to Janie for taking the crazy boys! The girls had fun and they are so cute together. It is fun to be around such sweet little kids! The animals are much more active now so take the kids before it is too hot!

Later that day I had a hair appointment. Ryley was asking me if she could get her hair done like mine. I told her, her hair was beautiful and the color is what most people aim to have. Her reply was "I don't like it is all shiny and golden!" Rough life, ugly kid.

3 comments:

Kami said...

We've got the kindergarten zoo trip in a couple weeks, and I'm helping chaperone. Any pointers?

Uriona Family said...

I hate shiny golden hair too! Just kidding. You know she is and always will be my most favorite little girl next to Tess. She is so beautiful. You guys are already in trouble.

Jessie said...

Oh how rough it would be to have shiny golden hair.