Friday, April 17, 2009

Senitmental Friday


I was doing motherly duties with Michael this morning (changing the diaper) I realized he will be 18 months on the 21st! The time has gone by so fast and like all of your kids I cannot imagine life before them.

My Mikey is the sweetest baby his personality is exploding everyday he make me laugh. I love how he tells me no shakes his heads really hard but he can't help his whole body from shaking. Ben was giving me a hard time this morning because we were sleeping in bed together and I informed Ben not to wake the baby. Ben's response you really think he is prince don't you! Yes Ben, I do he is a little prince to me!

I have always been a softy but when you are a mom it gets worse! Even at Adam and Erica's wedding I cry at the silliest things. Ben and Ryley were dancing and I had to ignore it, all I could think about was if Ryley gets married and her daddy dancing with her at the wedding I might cry now! Seeing my kids happy could be the most comforting thing in the world.

I really love being with my kids all day even though some days it may not seem that way. I love to kiss the ouchies and give loves and laughs. Even my clingy little boys who always want their mommy I love. Sometimes I am annoyed, but secretly I love that I can always console them.

Thoughts for the day that all started with changing a diaper and knowing they grow up too fast! Hopefully these thoughts can carry me to the next meltdown.

3 comments:

Uriona Family said...

Thanks for reminding me how good it is to be a mom. I needed that. One of those days...ya know. :)

Of all moms...you would be at the top of my list. YOu are the best!

Mindurs said...

What a sweet post! They do grow-up way too fast so I am glad you are cherishing every minute of it.

Alexis said...

That was such a sweet post. You have the most adorable kids. I can't believe how old Riley looks now.......she is such a beautiful little girl. You better watch out!! Being a Mom is the best...it really is!