Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Wedding


This past weekend we celebrated Adam and Erica's Wedding. The kids had a great time and really tore up the dance floor. They do not have my rhythm thank heavens! The wedding was nice. Erica asked Ryley to be a flower girl and she was so tickled. I think she practiced for a week!

With this all falling on Easter weekend it made for a busy weekend. I am pretty sure that spring started but the snow is deceiving.
Trust me I have way more pictures but I am sparing all of you!







4 comments:

Kelly said...

Melanie- you have such cute kids! Riley is simply. gorgeous. Seriously!!

Nancy Thompson Mahler said...

What great pictures!!! Erica is going to love being with the Rogers Family.... we are all blessed to know you:)

Thanks to the Rogers' Family for all the help and support through the last few months.

Erica Rogers said...

I am so glad that Ryley was a part of our wedding! She was such a cute flower girl! Thank you for all your help! I am happy to be a part of the Rogers' family :)

Kami said...

LOVE the pic of Ry with her daddy!