Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oops, a little Toot!





Max is all boy and I am giving total credit to his father for this trait. He likes people to acknowledge him when he passes gas loudly. I know this is disgusting and I am ashamed. That is the set up for my Max moment.

Max, "Mom, Mom, I need to toot!"
Me, "Thanks Max I don't need to know."
Max, (Toots.. while laughing since he has now grossed out mom)
A look of terror crosses his face as he grabs his pants
"Uh oh... I think I pooped my pants!"
Runs, no, waddles to the bathroom as fast as he can.

Gross I know, don't think less of me. Thanks to Ben. Does the bathroom humor ever not become funny to boys.

7 comments:

Pearson Family said...

So funny. I know exactly how you feel. Owen will fart and say "oh that was such a good one". boys!

Kelly said...

I think it's funny when it's not your own kid! But I KNOW Talon will be the same way because Dev is the same. He didn't fart in front of me for the first year when were dating and then I guess he figured I would stick around and now he loves to just let them fly. GROSS!

Nancy Thompson Mahler said...

That is funny... Erica is going to fit right in the Rogers family ;)

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious and so gross at the same time....I need to post my little poop story about Brooklynn ;)

Nancy Thompson Mahler said...

My sister Cindy has a nickname my dad gave her as a baby... it never left her. Toot. He still says, where's my little toot:)

Jessie said...

I just laughed so hard that coke came out of my nose. SO funny!

emily said...

ha ha ha. That is funny - but only because I have boys and know JUST what you are referring to. Nothing makes them laugh harder...why is that?