Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cooking Kids

My kids have been really into making their own food lately. It all started with this plastic egg cooker Ryley had to have at the grocery store. You put the thing in the microwave and basically the egg explodes inside. Lucky for me the microwave has been out of commission for the last week.
Sunday I got home from church a little later than the rest of the family.(10Minutes) I come into the kitchen and find The Chef and her apprentice making lunch.
"What are you guys making?"
" A pickle and cheese sandwich!"
"Yummy"
Max interjects I would like Peanut Butter!"


The final product :Pickles, cheese, peanut butter, mayonnaise, and spinach.

Max's first bite soon becomes his last. I didn't get the picture of the sandwich on the floor.
Pretty sure this sandwich will not be at your local deli soon.

9 comments:

Sarah Carlston said...

Yum! Looks like something my kids would make!

emily said...

I'm sorry, but that sandwich makes me feel not so good. Looking at too much vomit these days makes me visualize that sandwich as such...

Nancy Thompson Mahler said...

Lucky kids to have a mom that lets them create :)

Happy Mothers Day on Sunday!!!

Kelly said...

Mmmm....sounds disgusting.

Uriona Family said...

Yummy!! You are a good mom. I would have probably been too irritated that they wasted the food to take a picture. :)

Mindurs said...

What cute kids you have!

Kami said...

Hmmmm. I think I might not be in the mood for lunch any more! :) Looks like fun, though!

Jessie said...

Um, gross! I kinda lost my appetite!

Lyla Slade said...

While very original and creative, I would have to pass this combo at the deli! Did they eat the whole thing?