Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hello Little Blog have you missed me?

Summer is gone! I miss the lazy days already, the pool having nothing to do, vacations, all the things summer is right? Wrong I had none of that. I felt like our summer zipped by so fast I blinked and it was over. I am kinda upset about the whole process. Saturday Rye and I were cleaning up the yard and I'm thinking next year will be easier.
Don't get me wrong we had a great summer. Rye had swim team, the kids and I were able to play together. It just seemed to go by too quickly. My realization that summer was over came to a screeching halt today when I had snow (really slush) outside and had to put on my sweater. I'll miss you summer until next time when Utah unthaws for 6 weeks.

Fall does bring on lots of fun activities though. We have lots of family birthdays in the fall. I also LOVE getting out the fall things for the house and now nothing can hold me back to go crazy for halloween and all the holidays that follow. I'm posting a few pics from the last weeks. See you soon little blog. I will be trapped inside now.


Rye's first day of school and Max in his fav jammies.


Max's Birthday this is the "smile" I got when I asked. He was so excited from playing this his friends. PS Kangaroo Zoo is Fabulous

No comments: