Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mikey is 2


Michael turned two this month. Where does the baby go. I don't think he has gone too far. I think He really enjoys being the baby he likes his crib, likes a bottle at night and has no intention of using a toilet. Regardless he might be too old to still be participating in some of these activities. He is for now the baby of the Family.

We had a fun day with Michael. We took the kids to build a bear for his birthday and he loved about the first two steps after that he just ran around the store. Max and Rye were happy they each made a friend with a personal song. Rye chose Hannah Montana and Max loves the Jonas Brothers. I can't wait to remind him of his fan following when he is older.

Michael is a pretty fun kid but he tends to be a bit of a bully I really have to watch him around kids. We was washing his bear when another kid came over. since like I mentioned Mike tends to be a bit aggressive when the kid got too close he pushes him down. I see this happening from across the store and run yelling NOOOO! No major damage just a crying kid caused by my, bully kid. The bad part was Ben went to apologize to the kids mom and kept saying sorry he pushed your daughter. After the lady left I said the kid was a he not a she. I think that probably was the icing on the cake for Rogers family insults to some nice lady with her kid. Anyway...

Michael did have a fun day he really loves planes and I attempted to make him a plane cake. I was NOT very successful. After toiling over this cake for 4 hours. I accepted defeat and stuck it in the frig. On his Birthday the next day when I set it out we are all admiring my failed attempt when BAM! Daisy the puppy jumps up and steals the nose of the crashed plane. After my rage had calmed down. I thought I can fix this them BAM again my mother had cut off the damage and now the plane was really wrecked. It just wasn't my day for a cake. It doesn't matter like Mikey cares right? I better not ever see this image on Cake Wrecks! I know it sucks.


Happy Birthday little man you are quite the kid.

4 comments:

Uriona Family said...

Are you kidding me? I seriously don't see anything wrong with that cake. I think it is amazing!! I could never in a million years make that cake.

Sarah Carlston said...

I cant believe he is 2! It seems like it was just yesterday I was in Salt Lake trying to get together with you and you were still pregnant with him!

Hope you guys are doing well!

The Lambourne Family said...

Love the cake. It still looks good. You are looking so pretty and skinny!

Kami said...

I about busted a gut over Ben's faux paus with the woman's "daughter!" I'm seriously dying over here!!