Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Time for Halloween Fun!


We had a fun Halloween this year. I think I vote we have Halloween on a Saturday every year. Friday we had Ryley's fun school activities and Saturday we had the trunk or treat and then just hanging out around the house. The kids ate too much candy but a good time was had by all.

I was surprised that Mikey wore his costume. At this age Max would not even let me put anything on him. Ryley was Dorothy, Max wanted to be Bobo Fett (star wars) and Mikey was Yoda. Mikey actually had two costumes since I forgot I bought a costume on clearance last year. I think his second costume fits his personality better. The little Devil just fits him. Ben said that it hit a little to close to home.

My nieces came up for Halloween and I love having them around they are great girls. My niece Lauren wanted to be scared on Halloween so Ben stepped in to help. About a year ago Ben's Family bought a building that used to be the Old Saint Marks Hospital. It was an operational hospital over a hundred years ago. He has been teasing her for awhile that she could spend the night in the old morgue. Well her and her friend decided to be up for the challenge. Of course her friend became mysteriously ill on Halloween. Ben still took Lauren down to the office to check it out. I think he went easy on her. she still said it was pretty creepy. I'll try to get some pictures to creep the rest of us out.

1 comment:

The Lambourne Family said...

The kids look way cute in their costumes. Glad you had fun! We need to get together again soon.