Thursday, October 1, 2009

Stamp Clubbing

I am starting some new stamp clubs. Since I am to old to go clubbing and I never really liked it in the first place. They will all be held at my house. All the ordering will be through Stampin Up. If you choose to join you have to commit to a year and you will have a month were you will receive the hostess benefits.

I have been in a stamp club with some friends for about 4 years it has been so fun to get new ideas and just to get together and do something we all like to do. I decided to start a club in my area since I can order the products through being a demonstrator for Stampin Up. I started a new blog www.thecraftingcult.blogspot.com to keep track of all the things we are doing and to show those that might want to join what we will be doing. I will have the link on my sidebar under Melanie's Stamping Messes.

If you would like to join our group leave me a comment or contact me I would love to have you. Our first meeting in October 8th or the 9th you can come on either day.

No comments: