Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Check out my craft blog at www.thecraftingcult.blogspot.com

I am excited for this Christmas Decor class. Everything to make for the class is very easy and I happen to think very cute. You can make as many items as you would like. You need to purchase the Decor Elements which is $11. After that you can decide which projects you would like to make. If you choose all the projects pictured the cost is $30 which is a discount of 10% if you purchase items individually. Not all of the decor elements were used so you will still have vinyl left over.

Let me know if you would like to come. I will hold the class on DEC. 1st from 1pm-8pm. You can come anytime in that time frame to complete your projects. I will need orders by November 24th. Thanks
Snow Glass Candy Jar $6.00

Noel Wood Blocks $10.00


Joy Frame $4.00

Holly Votive Candle Holders $2.00

Check out my new craft blog at

3 comments:

Uriona Family said...

I SERIOUSLY don't know where you find the time to do all this cute stuff! You are amazing!

Hailey said...

Mel you amaze me. You know me and crafts, they just don't go. But I would love to order some of those snow candy jars those are adorable. Hope things are good. Hopefully we can get together around Christmas.

Uriona Family said...

What if I want TWO of the block sets, one for me and one for a gift to a friend. I will call you today, because I need to talk to you anyway. :)