Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun!


We just got back from Thanksgiving and what a fun weekend. We had 25 people for dinner at the barn and it was such a great time. The fun didn't stop after dinner though. The next days were also filled will great times by all.
I made all who came to Thanksgiving write a Thankful Hand. My favorite was Rye's she was thankful for a Big Fat Turkey! The food was amazing, it was nice ignoring calories all weekend.

Thanks to people who will not be mentioned we ate pie again at 11:30 at night. I think the sugar went straight to my head because then I couldn't sleep all night! Since I was up I woke up Ashley and headed to Walmart! It was fun to get some good deals. All the people out that morning were in a great mood and it was alot of fun. The line to check out sucked major Walmart should work on that but what can I expect?

Thanksgiving is alwasy such a fun Holiday I love to be with everyone. I am grateful that almost everyone I love was able to be there. I am grateful for some many things in life the list is too great to bore you all. For my blogging purpose I want you to know I am grateful to you.( unless you are some creep I don't know) Many of you have touched my life in so many ways and helped me. Thanks.
I am excited for this time of year to be able to focus more on the important things in life. Hope this season you can find some joy and love also.

Had to include some of my favorite pictures from the weekend.

1 comment:

Hailey said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Thanksgiving is the best, especially if you have a "farm" to spend it at! You and Ben look great of course. Miss you guys. Hope to see you on the 19th or sooner!